since God loved us so much, we also ought to love each other…
If we love one another, God lives in us and God’s love is perfected in us.
Our Christian tradition is to live fully as a community of prayer and action.
Where is God calling us as a parish now?
1. God is calling us to be a church of deep and inquiring spirituality—to the practice of prayer, worship, and to the experience of inspirational music, art, and design.
2. God is calling us to be a church of more than Sunday mornings—to welcome people wherever they are in their spiritual life, to serve as a neighborhood center, and to bridge sacred and secular.
3. God is calling us to be a church that cares for the needs of all ages and stages and engages across generations.
4. God is calling us to be a church that does God’s work outside our doors in partnership with our neighbors.
5. God is calling us to be a church that practices stewardship as discipleship.
6. God calls us to be a church that is joyful & fun.