Who: All children, toddlers through sixth grade
- Children are asked to bring their own baskets. We will have a few baskets on hand to borrow, as well as bags to put your candy in.
What: Easter Egg Hunt
- 7 Egg Limit: there will be a 7 Egg Limit per child. Once you have found your magic 7, it’s time to let others have a turn. After everyone has found 7, children can be re-admitted to look for more
- Our Easter Egg Hunt is an expression of God’s abundance in our community. By being fair we allow everyone to experience that abundance equally!
Where: We’ll start UPSTAIRS IN THE CHAPEL, then head downstairs.
- The younger children (toddlers – kindergarteners) will head toward the Music Room.
- Older children (first through sixth graders) will head toward the Common Room.
- As we do every year, there will be staggered entrances by age to make this fair!
When: We’ll start upstairs at 9:45, with monitors downstairs to send everyone up to the chapel first for a short presentation. Then we’ll head downstairs together.
Why: Because we love you! Because Easter is fun and joyful, an expression of God’s love for us, and his abundant goodness toward us – and we in turn share that love and joy and abundance with one another.